The annual Hororata Parish Spring Fair is a great way to spend Labour Day, so come out for a drive and have some family fun.
The annual Hororata Parish Spring Fair is really one of the 'must do's' for many families in the Selwyn District.
This is a great way to spend Labour Day, so come out for a drive and have some family fun. Special events include:
- Creative Kid's Competition
- White Elephant - doors open at 9.30am
- Kids Races starts at 10:30 am
- Country Auction at 11.30am
- Agri Art: stunning garden art created by locals to be auctioned with proceeds going to the Parish.
Rides and activities to keep the kids entertained with live music and prizes.
Great stalls that focus on homemade and handmade crafts, jams, speciality food and new products. Plants galore along with a large selection of second-hand books.
A great BBQ run by the church or enjoy a cuppa with some homemade goodies. Great coffee, food and even better, made to order bacon sarnies (sandwiches)!